Mail can be undeleted for about 24 hours after it has been deleted. Deleted mail and files are stored in the Trash Can icon on your Desktop. There are a few ways to undelete mail and files.
To undelete mail from within your mailbox:
1. Click on the View menu and choose Show Deleted Items.
2. Deleted items will appear in the mailbox with a small trash can icon next to them.
3. Right-click or Control-click (Mac) and choose Undelete.
4. The trash can icon will disappear and the item will be returned to your
mailbox as a normal message.
5. To hide deleted items again, choose View > Hide Deleted Items.
To undelete items using the Trash Can:
1. Open the Trash Can icon on your Desktop.
2. Locate the item you want to undelete.
3. Highlight the item and click the Undelete button.
4. The item will be returned to its original location (Mailbox, File Storage, etc.)