If you do not set the server address to be "fc.glenbard.org" the software will not work.
Read the rest of this page for detailed instructions if needed.
1. Click this link to download the .dmg disc image file:
2. Double-click the FirstClass.dmg file to open it.
3. You will see the FC9106USClient file. It may or may not open automatically. If it doesn't open automatically, double-click it.
4. Double-click the FirstClass 9106US.app file to open the installer. The installer will launch. Click Continue.
5. Read the license agreement and click Continue. When the popup window asks you to agree to the license, click Agree.
6. Be sure the installation type is set to Easy Install, and click Install.
7. The installation will proceed. If you want FirstClass to add a shortcut to your Dock, click Yes.
8. When the software has successfully installed, click Quit. You may trash the installer file and eject the FirstClass disk image when installation is complete.
9. Launch the FirstClass Software to configure it to connect to Glenbard.
10.Under the word Server:, click the small arrow next to Advanced.
12. Click Save.
13. You should now be able to log in with your FirstClass username and password.