The default storage space assigned to each FirstClass account is:
Staff Accounts: 250 MB
Student Accounts: 50 MB
Your account space includes all aspects of your account, including mail and mail attachments.
Your File Storage area is intended for temporary storage and easy transport of files. You should always back up files to a disk, your hard drive, or a disk-on-key.
Check your account limit status bar at the top of your FirstClass Desktop window to see how much
remaining space you have in your account.
If you run out of space, you will need to delete unnecessary files. You will not be able to send mail until you clear out space in your account. It will take until the next day to actually clear space. The clear does not take effect immediately. You will still be able to receive mail.
If you need additional storage space, you can upgrade your account.
If you are a staff member, you can upgrade your account to 500 MB of space by:
1. Open the District Wide Conference.
2. Open the Technology FAQs.
3. Open Increase Storage to 500 MB.
4. Read the Authorization and click Submit.
5. Log out of your account and log back in and your space will be upgraded.
If you are a student, you can upgrade your account to 100 MB of space by:
1. Open your building's student conference.
2. Open the Surveys & Upgrades icon.
3. Click on Increase My Storage to 100 MB.
4. Read the Authorization form and click Submit.
5. Log out and log back in and your account space will be upgraded to 100 MB.